BORN AGAIN

Dear friends, I am a born again person,who has submitted fully to Lord Jesus Christ. Once you are in Christ, it is a must that we should take baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit.(Mathew 28:18,19,20),( Mark:1:9,10,11) (Mark 10:38,39), (Luke 3:16), Luke 3:21,22. Jesus has shown us himself about adult baptism. ( John 1:29-31).Hence I humbly request you all to take the baptism and follow Christ and be saved.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A wedding joke.


A couple returned from honey moon and immediacy within hours the bride called her mother and said -
Mom, I cant live with John. He is not a good man.
Mother: What, he was a good man all through the time you were dating.
Girl: Yes, he was. Even during the honey moon too, he was very good. But the moment he came back he started to use the 4 letter words.
Mother: 4 letter words? But he is  committed Christian. how can he use such words?
Girl: Yes, he is using all such horrible 4 letter words.
Mother: Tell my child, what words are he using?
Girl: I cannot say those horrible words, mom.
Mother: My child, I am your mother. Tell it to me. I will help you and stand with you. Tell me those 4 letter words he is using -
Girl: OK mom, since you asked I will say the 4 letter words he is using. From the very moment we returned from honey moon is saying the horrible 4 letter words like - diet, dust, wash, cook, bake, iron, .... Mom, help me. I can't bear those horrible words.

 God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment